Contest Rules & Regulations
Rules and Regulations Governing the Kubota Father’s Day Contest and Giveaway on Giant FM 91.7
1…Details of the contest/promotion will be given on air. Contestants are able to call the station for details. No further disclosure is required by the station.
2…Chances of winning depends on the quantity of entrants when it applies.
3…Only one family member per household is eligible for each given contest.
4…Contestants can only win once per 30 day period.
5…Contest entries may be reset after a winner has been selected.
6…Giant FM reserves the right to change the details of this promotion when rules and regulations are changed beyond Giant FM’s control.
7…In the event of any dispute regarding any contest or promotion, Giant FM will be the final arbitrator and their decisions are binding and final.
8…Non-Canadian resident prize winners will be responsible to claim winnings with Customs and the IRS and accept full responsibility to claims. Prizes will be accepted as awarded in Canadian funds.
9…By participating in this contest all participants acknowledge that Giant FM has the right to reproduce publicize and broadcast his/her name, likeness and voice and that he/she won this contest and all matters incidental thereto without notice or compensation.
10…No employee of Giant FM or their family or any participating contest sponsor or persons they are domiciled with and their family are eligible for this contest.
11…None of Giant FM or any company related to it including sponsors, or any director, officer, employee, servant or agent of any of them shall have any liability whatsoever, arising out of the contest or the awarding or ownership of the prize, including without limitations to, the failure of the prize to conform to the descriptions thereof, or loss of/or damage to property or to anyone arising of the ownership and use of the prizes.
12…Copies of these rules and regulations are available at Giant FM during regular business hours and are on-line at www.giantfm.com
13…By participating in this contest or promotion, participants and entrants agree to be bound by these rules and regulations.
14…Contestants must be 19 years of age or older.
15…Details with Specific Rules and Regulations for the Father’s Day Kubota Canada Contest regarding the BX series giveaway on GIANT FM are as follows:
- The new subcompact tractor the BX23S is perfect for working on cottage property, gardening, landscaping and property maintenance jobs. The MSRP of this unit is: $25,000
- The contest offer is the use of this tractor for the months of August, September and October 2017, at a value of $8000, plus Kubota will cover insurance, shipping and full training to the winner. A legal document will be drawn up by Kubota’s lawyer and given to the winner for signing.
- Kubota has requested for listeners to enter on the Radio station website’s and required to answer 2 questions:
- 1-Kubota has the most popular sub-compact tractor in Canada what is it?
- 2-Kubota has a new front implement system that make the installation of front implements easy and fast, what the name of it?
- Contest closes June 15th with the Winner selected at ”random” on June 16th upon correctly answering the skilled testing questions.
- Winner also chosen upon successfully ensuring they would use the tractor in a safe environment, in their yard. Contestants would need to answer, “What they would do with it if they won”. There will be no price value if the Winner were to choose they cannot use the unit.
- The unit would be delivered on a trailer by a dealership employee where the customer would receive a full training on how to operate the tractor.
NAME (print and sign) :__________________________________________________